Indoor air quality is essential to every home as your health and the health of your family depends on it. At Greenergy we will help you address the issues of your indoor air quality and offer you some workable solutions, including:
• UV Ligh Air Cleaners: UV air purifiers are designed to use short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C light) to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms like mold, bacteria and viruses. These lights are integrated into HVAC system and help the air that is circulated throughout the home to be cleaner.
• Air Filtration Systems: Air filtration systems remove mist, smoke, odors and more. Air purifiers use internal fans that pull air into your home, and then this air will move through a series of air filters which can range in their abilities to catch such air pollutants and airborne particles such as pollen, bacteria, and dust.
• Attic tents: Attic tents are designed primarily to stop air infiltration between the home and attic, the most common medium for wasting costly residential energy, during both hot and cold seasons.
• Air purifiers and air cleaners: There is a huge variety of air purifiers and cleaners that include filtration systems and electronic air cleaning systems. Our team of experts will always be able to advise the best option, which will suit your home the best to solve your home’s indoor air quality issues.
• Air Duct Sealing: Air duct sealing include filtration systems and electronic air cleaning systems. Same as with air purifiers and air cleaners there is huge variety of options for air duct sealing. Our professionals will help you choose the right option that is best for your particular indoor air quality challenges.
• Air ventilation systems: The ventilation system is a complex set of all the fans, vents, and ventilation equipment and to exchange indoor and outdoor air without wasting energy. Ventilation system maintains healthy indoor air quality when it is functioning properly.
• Humidity control: Humidifiers are used to increase the level if humidity in the air and dehumidifiers reduce the humidity level of the air. It is important to keep both units working properly at home and we are ready to help fix the problems with your humidifiers and dehumidifier and provide good indoor air quality.